Friday, September 17, 2010

8x8 quick layout

Thursday snuck up on me, soon it will be the weekend and I will be running for my son's football. 
Well, that means all my creating has to be fast.  For my two youngest, I did a picture a week for their first year so you can look back and see how they changed.  I have a couple of pages left to do in Molly's so I did a quick 8x8 page.
This was made using Creative Memories "bountiful" 8x8 paper - I love their paper that looks like it already has texture, accents and layers added because it does so much of the work for you.
I spritzed some Cement Cardstock wtih Perfect Pearls mist, stamped with the Unity Stamp "the meaning of it all" and punched out some Dragonflies with the Creative Memories Limited Edition Pocket Punch and u sed as accents.  The tag was made with the CM tag shapemaker, misc ribbon and crocheted lace.  I used the new CM chalking inks to distress the edges of the ribbon and dragonflies.  Voila, quick and easy.
Enjoy the rest of your week making memories you can scrapbook! 
Kelly

No comments:

Post a Comment