Saturday, September 18, 2010

Crazy, awesome, blessed life!

Well, sometimes things are just so crazy I can't keep all my ducks in a row -  now is one of those times.
But I have to admit that I pray and then I see things that are moving bit by bit in the right direction so I have so much to be grateful for!
Speaking of things to be grateful for, aren't babies on of those miraculous things? I have a shower to go to this weekend so I made a cute little baby card.
This is Unity's "Little Sprout" set.  I used the stars with some silver embossing powder to make a starry sky.  Paper pieced the tree stamp, stamped with Distress Vintage Photo ink,  with Creative Memories Cement and Shades of Green papers. Sentiment and baby sprout stamped on white Creative Memories cardstock (sentiment with Ranger Archival ink in black, onesie with Quick Quotes powder puff green ink).  I spritzed the cardstock the sentiment is on with Distress Reinker Spun Sugar/Perfect Pearls mist and let it dry before adding the sentiment.  Hope you enjoyed and if you have a little sprout, give them a big kiss.
Kelly

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kelly,

    What a nice card this is!! Love that tree! You asked about how I picked the winner for the giveaway I did, well, I put all the names on papers and drew one, but that was a lot of work, ha ha, but there's also a service called Mr Linky, but I never tried that myself yet. Good luck and hope it will bring lots of goof to you and that you will be right there where you want to be! Ha ha, that sounds like a Unity stamp! Hi hi! ;-)

    Hugs,
    Wendy

    ReplyDelete