Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday is here again...time for coffee!

I hope everyone had a fantastic weekend filled with family, food and crafts.
I have a card for you today.  I have a friend who was taking a leave to start treatment for cancer and was inspired to make this card for her:
This is definitely a clean and simple one but I love the Melody Ross Brave Girl line from Unity Stamp Company.  I do not have a sewing machine so I paper pierced around the edges and then used a needle and embroidery thread to make the stitching around the edges.   Paper: Creative Memories, Stamps: Unity Stamp Company "Brave Girl", Ink: Distress in Brick Red, misc eyelet and ribbon.  

Fall is definitely in the air around here! It is putting me more in the mood for my son's football games now; the one on that 93 degree day just wasn't any fun for the players or the parents. 
Wishing you a blessed week,
Kelly 

1 comment: