Friday, September 10, 2010

Is it Friday already?

I can't believe this week has gotten away from me already! That Monday holiday did a number on me.  I guess laundry, DS's football practice and two different "meet the faculty" nights at two different schools didn't help either.  I am not complaining though - my daughter's preschool is so amazing I get teary eyed every time I am around those ladies.  My son LOVES his teacher this year and he is not one to love school so I am filled with gratitude. Not since Mrs. Nyikes in the second grade has he used the word "awesome" to describe anything that had to do with school - I am pumped!
Well, this is sort of a lazy post.  I had used the masculine birthday card sketch to do another card with just a little different flavor.  A friend of mine is having a little bit of a rough patch so I wanted to send her a card and this is what I made -

I did the close up to show the sparkle from the Perfect Pearls mist but it doesn't really do it justice.
Stamps: Our Daily Bread "Amazing Grace" single, Ippity "Devoted", Nestabilities, ribbon, Dew Drops, Paper -Creative Memories Cardstock & Shades of Blue, Ink - Distress Stormy Sky, Ranger Archival Ink in Black, Shimmer Mist (Perfect Pearls, Distress ReInker in Tumbled Glass). 
I am really hoping to have a scrapbook layout for you on my next post, let's see how my multi-tasking skills are.  Have a great day everyone
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. very nice colors! love the sparkle :)
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Liz! I love my inexpensive, make my own glimmer mist! (well, made with reinker, perfect pearls and a little water)

    ReplyDelete