Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Amazing, Creative Women All Over the Web

I am so envious of people who are "handy" especially if the are female! I found this blog today and I am inspired. I want to convince my husband to build bunkbeds for the girls now (note: he will laugh at me, i am ready for it).  Check out Ana White who absolutely rocks. Warning: you will leave her blog wanting to build something, even if  you never have before.

Unity Stamp Company has added some new folks to their scrapbooking design team.  These ladies are all talented, but Lesley Langdon has that vintage chic look that I can't get enough of! Her designs are fantastic and her videos are so easy to follow. Check out her blog here.

I am anxiously awaiting my shipment of Ippity stamps and am looking forward to doing some classes this fall.  Hanging out with friends and crafting, what could be better? (well, there will be chocolate too!)
Happy Crafting
Kelly

2 comments:

  1. congratulations on becoming an Ippity Chick. I am happy to be your first follower and invite you to come by Julie's Open Window and follow along as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks Julie! I am so excited to have a follower - and to be an Ippity Chick!!!! I love your work, it is so detailed and gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete