Sunday, September 26, 2010

Sunday Funday

Good Morning Crafters & Visitors. Today is a quickie - the thing about Sunday for me is that there is so much I want to do on my off day it is impossible to do it all.  I want to bake a cake and cook a bunch of stuff, read the paper, do the crossword, go to my Mom's get all my son's football and school uniforms washed - WHEW. 
So today, I just bring you a little crafting tip about Ippity.  If you have an Ippity stamp set or you are trying to decide which one  you want to buy, go to the Ippity Gallery.  There, they have photo albums arranged by stamp set and if you go to that album, they have all kinds of beautiful cards and other items made with those stamps!  It really helps me visually when I want to use a set.
For those that have inquired about the scrapbooking weekend in November, thanks! I hope to see you there.  For those of you who can't make it, please pass it on to others; you never know who may be looking for a crafty getaway.
Thanks for stopping by,
Kelly 

No comments:

Post a Comment